torsdag 28. mai 2015

I'm an empathetic badass




No coming, no going.
No after, no before.
I hold you close to me,
I release you to be so free.
Because I am in you,
and you are in me.

                                                              - Thich Nhat Hanh




I want to be around people who do things.
I don't want to be around people who judge
or talk about what people do.
I want to be around people
who dream, and support, 
and do things.

                                                    - Amy Poehler




I like messy people;
people who don't fit in a box
or stay between the lines,
but whose integrity is greater than any rule book
and whose loyalty is stronger than blood.

                                                                 - Jim Wern




When you are not willing to be challenged, 
disturbed or offended,
you are not willing to explore your weakness 
or ever reach your highest potential.

                                                                   - Bryant McGill




No, I'm not insulted at all 
when people call me sensitive. 
Feeling things deeply is my super power.
I'm an empathetic badass.

                                                           - Unknown




Be patient toward all that is unsolved in your heart…
love the questions…
like locked rooms and books that are 
now written in a very foreign tongue.
Do not seek the answers,
which cannot be given (to) you
because you would not be able to live them.
And the point is, to live everything.
Live the questions now.
Perhaps you will then gradually, without noticing it,
live…into the answer.

                                                                   - Rainer Marie Rilke




En dag skal vi dø.
Men alle andre dager skal vi leve.

                                                                  - Per Olov Enquist




I do not believe making money in order to
consume goods is mankind's sole purpose on this planet.
If you're wondering what I believe our purpose 
on this planet is, I'll give you a hint…
It has to do with creating and sharing.

                                                                - Bill Hicks

                    



I just think it's important to be direct and honest
with people about why you are photographing them and what your are doing.
After all you're taking some of their soul.

                                                               - Mary Ellen Mark




The way in,
the way out -
same door,
different you.

                                                     - Heather K. O'Hara


Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar