mandag 9. desember 2013

I can see a better time





For i natt,
når snøen laver ned,
lager vi engler,
og vi er i himmlen.

                                                                         Stjerneludd, Dum Dum Boys





Don't let them tell you your not good enough
Don't let them tell you your not strong enough
Me and my drum we're gonna change the world

                                                                                  Little Drummer Boy




Got on a lucky one
Came in eighteen to one
I've got a feeling
This year's for me and you
So happy Christmas
I love you baby
I can see a better time
When all our dreams come true

                                                                               Fairytale of New York, The Pogues

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar